Sunday, 29 March, 2015
“People seldom improve when they have no other model but themselves to copy.” - Oliver Goldsmith
- eagles have characteristics of a great leader
|Self Development » Leadership » "Leadership" - Through The Eyes Of An Eagle|
"Leadership" - Through The Eyes Of An Eagle
Some believe leaders are born. Others believe that leaders are developed. I believe that people are born with certain leadership characteristics. The characteristics that they are not born with can be developed. Some of these characteristics we can get from the Eagle. By observing and studying this matchless bird you can pick up on leadership characteristics to help develop you and your network marketing team.
The eagle shows four major leadership characteristics:
1) Vision - Just like the eagle, all leaders must have vision. The eagle's eyes can see great distances. They can also directly into the sun without being blinded. You, being the leader of your network marketing team, must have vision. You must have a vision that guides and leads your team towards the organization's goals. The vision must be big and focused. A big, focused vision will produce big results.
2) Eagles Never Eat Dead Meat - You will never see an eagle eating meat that it did not kill. An eagle is not a scavenger. It hunts for and kills its own food. It hunts for the prey while it's warm and alive. You as a leader must go where the action is. You must go where hunt down and find lively people to grow you business.
3) Looks For & Flies Into Storms - As storms approach, lesser birds head for cover, but the might eagle spreads its wings and with a great cry mounts upon the powerful updrafts, soaring to heights of glory. Eagles use the storm to lift him to these great heights. Leaders use storms (challenges); we don't run from them. To leaders, storms are tools used for their development.
The eagle's eyes can see great distances...you must have a vision that guides and leads your team.
4) Very Gentle & Attentive To Their Young - The eagle is known for its ferocity, yet no member of the bird family is more gently and attentive to its young. At just the right time, the mother eagle begins to teach her eaglets how to fly. She gathers an eaglet onto her back, and spreading her wings, flies high. Suddenly she swoops out from under the eaglet and as it falls, it gradually learns what its wings are for until the mother catches it once again on her wings. The process is repeated. If the young is slow to learn or cowardly, she returns him to the nest, and begins to tear it apart, until there is nothing left for the eaglet to cling to. Then she nudges him off the cliff. In summary, TEACH AND TRAIN your organization! Network marketing is about duplication!
By studying the eagle, you can be born with and also develop leadership characteristics. Developing and using them your network marketing business will grow and become very profitable.
For business opportunities and addition information visit: www.tys-home-based-business.com
About the Author: Entrepreneur http://www.tys-home-based-business.com
You May Also Be Interested In
⇒ Communication Secrets of Powerful People shows you how to become a persuasive and powerfully charismatic people magnet. Learn the 12 communication skills of remarkable leaders that earn you the respect you want. Learn more by clicking here.